Pilates is a holistic method to well-being, combining Eastern and Western philosophies. Pilates requires a mind-body connection focusing on correct breathing with flowing and controlled body movements, initiating from the core.
Joseph Pilates, developed the Pilates method and created exercises as a series of mat repertoire and later exercises on various pieces of equipment. The exercises are gentle on the joints with every moment being precise and controlled.
What can Pilates do for you:
• Improves all areas of physical fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, speed and agility.
• Develops a toned, lean body by focusing on the strengthening and lengthening of muscles.
• Corrects posture and assists with better body alignment.
• Improves pelvic floor function.
• Promotes feeling of well-being and releases tension.
• Assists as cross-training for other sport activities.
Come and join the TransformHERS Pilates sessions and experience the claim made by Joseph Pilates: “In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference, in 20 you will see the difference, and in 30 you will have a whole new body”.